OSH Barometer data visualisation tool - Safety and health at work - EU-OSHA
Explore and compare EU and individual country data on a wide range of topics.
- OSH context: Find information on OSH authorities, economic and sector profiles, workforce profiles and projections of future trends that provide an overview of the work and OSH context in the EU.
- Steering of OSH: Check out Community measures, national approaches to OSH strategies and social dialogue on workplace safety and health.
- Working conditions and prevention: Find information on workers’ perception of risks, and specific data on physical risks, safety and psychosocial risks (stress, harassment, violence, etc.). In addition, OSH implementation at company level, including risk assessment, aspects of worker involvement as well as data on typical aspects of OSH culture and health awareness are presented.
- OSH outcomes: Learn about, accidents at work, estimates on work related diseases and workers' perceptions of health.
- OSH infrastructure: Find out more about OSH Enforcement capacity and outcomes, OSH statistics, surveys and research capacities as well as international programmes and organisations.
- Resources: Download full country reports and publications relative to the indicators included in the OSH Barometer.
- About the system: Read more on the development and objective of the OSH Barometer with detailed description of the methodology for each one of the sections and indicators.
Using the data visualisation tool
Use the tool to visualise and compare quantitative data. Find descriptions and links to further information for qualitative data.
The tool allows you to:
- view the main indicators as infographics
- compare indicators between two countries or compare an individual country with the EU
- generate and download graphics or export them as Excel files
- download detailed country reports or reports on specific topics, e.g. on national strategies
- share content directly on social media
The data come from government sources, statistical authorities and European surveys and research:
- European Commission Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion (DG EMPL)
- Eurofound - European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions
- Senior Labour Inspectors Committee
- EU-OSHA - European Agency for Safety and Health at Work
- DG EMPL - National Contact points
The Barometer is the product of collaboration between EU-OSHA, DG EMPL and its National Contact Points. Find out more about the methodology.