Safer and healthier work at any age data visualisation tool - Safety and health at work - EU-OSHA
This data visualisation tool highlights the key findings of a project carried out by EU-OSHA at the request of the European Parliament, aimed at understanding occupational safety and health (OSH) in the context of an ageing EU workforce.
It provides an accessible visual presentation of data on demographics, employment, working conditions, and health in the context of an ageing workforce, and of OSH and related policies addressing the challenges.
The tool is interactive and users can:
- find out more about the challenges of an ageing European workforce
- check out the existing policies, strategies and programmes of different EU Member States
- examine the demographic and socio-economic diversity, as well as the differences in health and social systems, among four European 'country groups', and the relevance of this to policy development
- use 'country profiles' to compare age-related OSH and rehabilitation strategies in their country with the EU as a whole and with other European countries.
- a glossary of frequently used terms is provided and users can share the tool on, for example, Twitter and Facebook.